On Thursday November 20th the Chapter gathered at the beautiful Qualico Family Centre at Assiniboine Park to celebrate our 2014 graduation ceremony. With the President & Dean Mike MacPhee in attendance, we welcomed grad Jean Grenier as our newest CCP.
We also recognized academic success with Jean Grenier winning all four of the top mark awards, and with Diane Fillion, Sean Seidel and Monique Vandekerkhove winning the second place awards for academic achievement.
We would like to thank all those who attended, and especially our sponsors, National Leasing, Pinnacle, Equifax, D&B, and TransUnion for their generous support of our Chapter and their significant contribution to our 2014 graduation ceremonies!
We would also like to thank Mike MacPhee, Dean & President of the Credit Institute of Canada for making the trip out on a cold Manitoba evening to celebrate with us.
- Jean Grenier: Highest Mark Awards for Advanced Credit Management, Canadian Credit Law, Credit Management and Managing Credit with Information. Yup, that is four awards! Way to go Jean!
- Jean Grenier, Western Forum Sponsorship Award (for conspicuous achievement in credit)
- Diane Fillion – Honourable Mention, Advanced Credit Management, Managing Credit with Information
- Monique Vandekerkhove – Honourable Mention, Canadian Credit Law
- Sean Seidel – Honourable Mention, Credit Management
You can read the 2014 Grad Programme here: Grad 2014 – Programme
Grad is the centre of our Chapter year, thank you all for making this grad very special!