To be the most reputable, sought-after professional association and authority in credit education.
Our professional association provides credit management resources, education and certification. Members provide an integral service to businesses, which profit from our values and expertise through accountability, compliance and protection of assets. Our certified credit professional designations, CCP (Certified Credit Professional), (formerly FCI, Fellow Credit Institute) and ACI (Associated Credit Institute) are recognized in today’s global marketplace as a symbol of excellence in credit management.
Credit Institute of Canada members maintain a 360 degree perspective in protecting Canadian businesses in today’s changing global environment by providing the most value to our stakeholders.
- Uphold the highest ethical standards
- Act with honesty and integrity
- Demonstrate professionalism and trust
- Maintain stability and discipline
- Represent accountability and compliance
- Provide foresight, resourcefulness, skill, and intuition
- Embrace and encourage learning and continuous education